Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The art of public art

I will start chronicling my adventures painting 2 boats - each one 4-feet long - for a public art project in Milford. We (the 4 artists doing this) have submitted our concept designs based on the "River town, art town, hometown" theme, been approved by the committee and now we have the boats and must be finished early April. We will each mentor a high school art student during the process. I will video the whole thing and post as I go... let the fun begin!
The first one I am doing is the "River town" theme honoring the 7 ship building yards way back inn the day when Milford and the Mispillion River were full of ships and ship building
I posted the process on my website when I did the "big" locomotive in Georgia..
Hope you enjoy the ride!

No comments: