Tuesday, January 08, 2013

The art of a brand new year

I have been so up in the air about my wonderful award from the Delaware Div of the Arts, I've pretty much forgotten to do a whole lot of stuff. Including write this blog weekly. But I do wish you a wonderful art-filled year of joy and peace.

I came across this blog/article today and I think it is very interesting - an insight to cultures, how art can affect your thinking, cross-cultural exchanges and how more people need to meet more people from other cultures, religions and race to broaden our outlook. It will build tolerance. The world needs this right now, more than ever it seems. Travel is one way to do this - I encourage everyone to pack a small bag and go... you will grow because of it. Bon voyage!

http://www.mahala.co.za/art/lightning-and-rainbows/


No comments: