Thursday, August 11, 2011

Startin' over by the sea and lovin' it!

Okay, I know I haven't been too good about posting lately - just had a tad much to handle I guess. But - now I am settled in my lovely light little apartment and my studio/gallery is up and running, so - I will do better. I have also been trying to take a little time to paint. I'm back in the mood to paint big. During the economic slowdown I painted small but now, to hell with it, I want to paint big again. I love it. So here's one I did - a 36x48 of Slaughter Beach which is 6 miles from our new home. I am just so happy to walk on a beach again. I knew I'd missed it but didn't realize how much. I had a commission to paint but put it aside and HAD to paint this. The sea was calling....
I am now going to try to post at least once a week

1 comment:

Art Matters said...

Great to see a big painting from you. It's tough trying to keep up with everything so good luck with your weekly plan.