Thursday, October 08, 2015

The Art of Storms

So, we had another storm this past weekend...nothing too bad just lots of wet and windy weather. We stayed put and cooked and talked and enjoyed each other's company. It was a peaceful time. I continued journaling what I eat every day...it's turning in to an interesting and fun experiment. I think it is an excellent way to control what you eat on a regular basis. I just lack a lot of self control ..here's our meals for Saturday and Sunday because I really don't have anything profound to say right now.


follow me on FACEBOOK

2 comments:

Scott said...

draw the people around you, exaggerate their features to display how they make you feel. just an idea...

i'm glad you're stuck here, and you make me happy.

simple. direct. more hugs atcha

Anne Jenkins Art said...

thanks Scott - I can think of a few I could draw but they might not be so happy with the result :)
hugs to you too