Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Art of the Magazine

I am super excited to announce the launch of my new project, Art Strolls, an interactive online magazine on the arts in all it's glorious forms. I hope to do these for regions, counties, towns, around the country. These magazine will have limited, appropriate advertising,  I am taking this approach because I think most magazines have way too much advertising and it overshadows the content.  The first issue is on the arts in Delaware...small state, big arts. How to work the links? It's easy, hover over the name (if it's linked it will be underlined), a trio of symbols will pop up, click on the RIGHT hand symbol that looks like a chain and voila, you are taken over to the artist/gallery/organization's website or facebook page but you don't go off the magazine. Enjoy and let me know what you think


1 comment:

Scott said...

looks great, should include a link to your underground railroad exhinit that was in the biggs!