Tuesday, April 09, 2013

The art of an ending.. and a new beginning

The past few weeks have been crazy busy, I've fallen behind in my posts... but I've feverishly been working on the boat project... and today the Parks & Rec came to take them away... first the committee came by and checked them out and approved them (YEAH!) and now my studio feels empty.
Carrying out boat # 1...

sitting side by side en route to their new abode... sorta - they'll be at the launch and then go to their permanent home
next time I see them will be at the launch! it has been a very interesting project, a worthwhile project and a fun project. Certainly can't moan about that...
and now - a new beginning and a new project. Ain't life grand?
check out my facebook and "LIKE" to get my updates.. thanks

No comments: