Tuesday, February 07, 2012

no blog week

the new postcard to send out in advance...

 My apologies for not writing my weekly blog... stuff got in the way. Ucky scratchy throats, cottonwool heads, snotty noses and achy joints are to blame. I went down with it middle of last week - not too too badly - for which I am most grateful. But then Lee got hit Friday. He got it much worse than me and looks awful still. He must have been REALLy feeling low - he missed the Superbowl party and stayed home in bed! So I went with another date ...his wife wasn't interested in the game.... remember the old song, "Love the one you're with ...?"  heh heh. So anyway - that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it. I will write another cheery blog later this week.
But just a heads up - I will give a presentation on The Vukuzakhe Art Project, and The Bag of Hope, to the Jaycees Dover chapter on Monday, February 13. The group meets  at 6:00pm at Fraizer's on the Waterfront at 9 E. Loockerman St. in Dover. I will have a couple of the completed pieces to display and discuss at the meeting. The Jaycees are The U.S. Junior Chamber Emerging Young Professionals group. Call Rachel Dunning (302) 670-7666 for more information on the Jaycees.
See you next week, and thanks for listening

No comments: