Thursday, January 06, 2011

my latest article up on travel ezine

Here's another art form I love - writing. I've been lucky to work with wonderful and patient editors, both newspaper and magazines, over the years who have taught me so much. I write, and usually do the photos for my articles, for a travel ezine AmericanRoads, published by Kathleen Wells - a prolific writer and a great supporter of writers and artists. I contribute the Art Trails, it's published quarterly. You can go back in the archives to read older editions (about 3-4 years worth of my meanders) if you feel so inclined. This one celebrates the art of quilts.
So, the first one for 2011 - you'll have to copy and paste the link in to your browser. For the life of me, I can't get this blog to accept my links! I guess I'll work it out one day

http://americanroads.net/Art-Trails.htm

No comments: